About Aquanaut Dive Charters
- Modern 9.5 metre Offshore Procharter powered by a 315HP Yanmar engine.
- Moored at Littlehampton marina.
- Fully equipped for diving or angling charters.
- Sea toilet (opening to deck).
- Inside dry area including seating.
- Water boiler & microwave - free tea & coffee!
- Diving kitting up benches.
- Side diver lift.
- Fishing tackle (for hire).
- Comprehensive wreck database.
License, insurance & safety
- MCA/COP category 2 60 mile license for 8 divers and 2 crew (6-7 divers if using twin sets/stages) or 10 anglers and 2 crew - 900kg.
- Safety gear and insurance is provided.
- Divers are on their own risk in the water.
- Oxygen medical therapy kit onboard.
The skipperGraham Norton is a fully qualified diver skipper, with the following in addition:
- RYA offshore 60 mile license with commercial endorsement.
- Advanced Trimix (open and closed circuit).
- BSAC dive leader.
- Gas blender.
- Experienced ground/wreck angler.
DivingCome and dive the numerous inshore and offshore wrecks/reefs within easy reach of Littlehampton.
- Novice to technical abilities catered for.
- All wreck and ground angling catered for.
AvailabilityCharters are available at weekends and on bank holidays - please contact us if you'd like more information or to book.